Agenus is an immuno-oncology company driven by innovation and speed. Our goal is to treat cancers with novel combinations utilizing our unique portfolio of checkpoint antibodies, tumor microenvironment modifiers, vaccines and adjuvants. In addition to a broad portfolio, we have an accomplished team of scientists, novel technology platforms and fully-integrated end-to-end capabilities from discovery to GMP manufacturing. With our remarkable combination of science and people, we believe that we are uniquely positioned to bring curative treatments to cancer patients.
Collaborations are core to our strategy and will allow us to maximize the value of our extensive portfolio and platform technologies rapidly. We continue to deliver on successful partnerships with GSK, Incyte, Merck, and UCB and are actively pursuing additional partnering opportunities.
- Fully integrated research and development capabilities with 150 scientists across various disciplines
- An extensive pipeline of checkpoint antibodies, vaccines and vaccine adjuvants with state of the art discovery platforms for each
- State of the art cell line development capabilities
- GMP manufacturing capabilities in antibodies and vaccines with an experienced operations team with a highly successful track record
- Extensive research partnerships with leading academic labs worldwide